Whether you are promoting a new location, expanding, event to promote, or just have a story to tell - a digital business spotlight is the perfect way to add social gasoline to your online lead generation strategy.
How It Works
One of our professional freelance writers will conduct an interview with you, take your direction, and create a 400-500 word story for your review. Meanwhile, one of our professional photographers will conduct a photo shoot, if needed. Once the story and images are approved, we'll create a landing page for your story that hangs off of our TownePost.com website. Each landing page is:
- Optimized for search engines (meta tags, back links, outbound links, tags, alt tags)
- Contains CTA ("Call to Action") buttons to connect your prospects to you via phone, email, or other URL.
- Story and photos are given to you for your marketing purposes.
When Your Story Goes "Live"
Once your story is approved and your landing page goes live, we leverage our Towne Post Network of hyper local magazines, Facebook pages, Instagram accounts, and Twitter feeds to let our followers know about you and your story. How?
- Landing page is shared on the appropriate Towne Post Network magazine Facebook page and boosted (paid ad program through Facebook).
- Photos are posted to the appropriate Towne Post Network Instagram account, complete with tags, mentions, and hashtags.
- Story link is highlighted on the sidebar of the appropriate Towne Post Network magazine.
All Digital Business Spotlight costs are one-time fees and do not require a multi-month contract!
For an additional fee, the following add-on deliverables are available:
- Produced video: Embedded on landing page but also used in social media promotions. Videos have a much higher engagement rate than traditional photos.
- Print option: You can have your story published as a one- or two-page spread in the magazine(s) of your choosing.